Your cart is currently empty.
Return to shop
CBRE Westchase Houston
Boxer Property Area Towers
Headquarter’s Raw Space
Headquarter’s Virtual Space
AIA – American Institute of Architects
Revolution Rum Pre-Construction
Revolution Rum During Construction
Ziegler Cooper Architects
Potts Law Firm
Wood Group Mustang Cafe’
The (Almost) All American Home
JLL Client Space
Amegy Bank Lease Space
Frontica Lease Space
StatOil Sub-Lease Space
Avalon Executive Suites
Transwestern 4-Oaks Place
Cemex New Building
Silver Street Complex
Silver Street Silos Exhibit
1. Keep investors informed with updated progress of your building project
2. Gives you an edge over competition who do not offer Virtual Tours
3. Potential customers can view the Virtual Tour from the comfort of their office 24/7, 365 days a year.
4. There is a higher chance that visitors of your website will refer the virtual experience to business associates
5. People decide quicker to lease your property when they can form a good impression through a Virtual Tour
6. Increase your email campaign success by showing your property tour to prospects anywhere around the country or in the world
7. Build corporate brand awareness that through Social Media links that can be integrated into the interface of the 360 tour
There is $60 million renovation under way at 437 Madison Ave and Leasing agents for the 40-story office tower take visitors on a tour beneath custom-built canopies, where they can take in the lush greenery of trees and ornamental grasses and check out the outdoor conference area and wet bar. They can even peer over the glass-and-metal railing and catch a dizzying glimpse of the street below and a view of St. Patrick’s Cathedral across the way. Actually, the $6 million “Sky Lounge” will be finished this year, but Sage Realty Corp. isn’t letting construction hinder renting space in the 850,000-square-foot building. The leasing agents are simply giving virtual-reality tours: Each visitor sits in the marketing office, outfitted with headgear that is coupled with interactive 3D modeling software.
Though the commercial-real-estate sector has a reputation for being slow to embrace new technology, several brokers and developers are hot on virtual-reality tours—to boost leasing and sales, especially to technology firms and tech-driven media and advertising companies.
1. The top benefits of virtual reality studies for construction are:
– Projects will be easier to visualize (51.9%)
– Projects will be completed faster (48.3%)
– Projects will require fewer workers (42.2%)
– Projects will require less material (40.8%)
2. VR will reduce construction errors and assist in predicting and preventing safety incidents to your employees and subcontractors
3. Contractors can increase efficiency and raise profit margins by creating a pre-construction experience for their clients
4. VR is replacing scale models and 2D drawings which cannot fully simulate the spatial environment
5. Before it’s built, construction workers and management can actually explore the space together to look to fine tune the details
6. With VR, we will begin to see faster City Permit approvals, increased positive client interactions and higher satisfaction
Virtual reality can be extremely useful in the construction industry, which is often known as having a very high amount of inefficiency and low profit margins. Using a virtual environment, an organization can not only render the resulting structure in 3D but also experience them as they would in the real world. Building a construction project in a virtual environment offers many key benefits. One of the most obvious of these is having the ability to test a number of factors without the time and cost of building the structure, reducing the number of errors present in the completed building.
1. A/D can create an experience for their clients
2. Change Management are applied techniques to manage the ‘people side’ of change to achieve a new business outcome
3. Portfolio of projects that can reflect the future design of a space
4. Experiential Planning is a creative strategy that directly engages clients to participate in the evolution of a new building or space
5. Brand Intelligence when applied will create a bond between a client and their brand by immersing them in a fun and memorable experience
6. ‘Death by Powerpoint’ will become a thing of the past, now present to an audience on a virtual journey to show them your ideas, achievements and suggestions
The best use may be the ability to give clients and workers a virtual walk-through “inside” the 3D space. Design discussions and collaboration are easily carried out. As people “move” inside the model, it is easier (and cheaper) to make live design modifications: moving partitions, walls, and furniture, or adding finishes to see how it looks.
1. You WILL lease more space using technology and 360° Google Interactive Tours
2. In large markets, VR can eliminate wasted time spent travelling between multiple properties that turn out to be unsuitable
3. Clients can come into the office and virtually tour multiple properties, narrowing down the list to select finalists and can show partners and staff the space options
4. International clients from Asia and Europe can check out properties thoroughly before taking time to fly in and finalize the deal
5. Sellers benefit because the buyers that make contact are better informed and are serious about making an offer
6. The technology can be used to develop tours of properties in development that give buyers an accurate, realistic view of what the place will look like
7. This is an extremely powerful marketing tool, and allows clients to feel comfortable with investing in properties under development
The time when newspaper ads and brochures were more than enough to market a property is long gone. Today’s market has totally different backbone principles! Why have a limited reach, when we can bring our property in front of buyers from all around the world? It’s as easy as it sounds! Virtual tours enhance the value of your listing online presence. But is this all that a virtual tour can do to help marketing a space?
1. When committing a multitude of capital, it’s understandable that Tenant wants to ‘see’ where their money is going. And so when the space does not yet exist, virtual reality can be the next best thing.
2. With VR, Tenants will be able to use TI (tenant improvement dollars) in more efficient ways
3. VR improves the design process and helps both in-house and client teams better visualize their projects
4. 360 Tours allow project participants who are unable to visit the job site to experience a project’s process in a more immersive way and give clients a deeper understanding of the project through the use of VR technologies available
5. VR really bridges a gap in communication between architects/designers and clients, instead of only looking at confusing CAD drawings and small material samples, you can be ‘inside’ their space
6. Onboarding using VR, gives the Human Resources department better socialization techniques which lead to positive outcomes for new employees or employees that are about to move to a new environment. This leads to higher job satisfaction, better job performance, greater organizational commitment, and reduction in occupational stress and intent to quit.
* Onboarding is the process by which new hires get adjusted to the social and performance aspects of their jobs quickly and smoothly
People have a very hard time visualizing architectural concepts. It’s nearly impossible for most people to fully understand what an architectural space will be like by viewing 2D floor plans, illustrations, animations or scale models. These are all ultimately abstract and distorted ways of visualizing a design, and not at all representative of how we experience architecture in the real world. With virtual reality, we can gain a very holistic understanding of what the building will feel like before investing the massive amount of resources it takes to make it a reality. It’s a lot easier to change a pixel than it is to move a brick wall after it’s built. VR helps people understand architecture in a way nothing else comes close to, which we believe will ultimately lead to the creation of better, more efficient built environment. _
Please leave this field empty.